CFSC/CRFSC – CANADIAN FIREARMS SAFETY COURSE & CANADIAN RESTRICTED FIREARMS SAFETY COURSE FEB 17/18
|From Saturday 21 April 2018 - 10:00|
To Sunday 22 April 2018 - 17:30
CFSC/CRFSC – Canadian Firearms Safety & Restricted Safety Course Feb 17/18
This Canadian Firearms Safety Course & Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course runs over two days from 9:30 am to 5 pm.
This is the course required for your Canadian Firearms Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL).
Course content includes:
- The evolution of firearms, major parts, types, and actions
- Basic firearms safety procedures
- Operating firearm actions
- Safe handling and carry procedures
- Firing techniques and procedures
- Care and maintenance of firearms
- Laws: Safe storage, display, transportation and handling of restricted and non-restricted firearms
- Responsibilities of the firearms owner/user
- Writing material ( Pen & Note Paper)
- Government Issued ID
Individuals younger than 18 years of age are only eligible to hold a non-restricted firearms license and as such will not be permitted to write the restricted portion of the Canadian Firearms Safety Course exam nor take the course for credit.
A minor’s licence permits the borrowing of non-restricted firearms for:
- target practice;
- organized shooting competitions;
- hunting; and,
- instruction in the use of firearms.
A minor’s licence also permits the acquisition of ammunition, unless there is an age restriction under the provincial or territorial law.
Please contact The Canadian Firearms Program for full details on eligibility.
Location : 1818 MCCALLUM RD, ABBOTSFORD, BC V2S0H9
Contact : https://bcfirearmsacademy.ca/events/cfsc-crfsc-canadian-firearms-safety-course-canadian-restricted-firearms-safety-cours
|BC Fireams Academy 3229 Fraser St, Vancouver, BC V5V 4B8